The ACF Slider widget allows you to pick a list of elements generated by an ACF field gallery and create a slider or a carousel of images:
- The system uses swiper.js for managing;
- Display your slides horizontally or vertically;
- Set the animation: Fade, Slide, Coverflow or Cube effects (more endearing effects to come);
- Count on the responsiveness based on the number of elements, amount of moved elements and columns;
- Customizable browsing with progress bar with SVG-based arrows;
- Customizable pagination with bullet or number listing;
- Loop, autoplay, mouseWheel or Keyboard are available, other than progressBar and scrollbar.
This widget requires Advanced Custom Fields Pro.